09 January 2010

drag me back into blog

english language is the most intresting subject to learn in higher education level. It's more fun, and I feel all stress were thrown out from my head. The only subject that doesn't need any calculation, algebraic equation, and all thing that make my head heavy and sleepy. Yes, the subject 'Technical Communication' had drag me back into this 'blogging arena'. I've no mood to write something here, and now I feel this could be intresting for me to improve my language. Everyone needs to create one blog page, in order to complete the evaluation marks on this subject.. and i have already have this blogspot drive, and continue to write something that I think, it's intresting to share with everyone. To all my friend, on the same subject... and with a new blog, I welcome all of them. And if there any problem that i can help, i'll try to..

0 comments :